Friday, February 08, 2008

zilch of vacuum...

Find me when I am alone, find me in a crowd
Find me in love, sharing, caring, find me in war
Sing with me tonight, let’s whistle a tune aloud
Find me in your faith; find me when home is far

Begin the day with glycerin, rob yourself of the friction
End the night in a trance, appreciate the dream’s diction
Bury yourself under your imagination, relish the resurge
Find me over the universe, hold my hand on the verge

Don’t let the days go by, be in them, feel
Don’t wait for your turn, perform a steal
Orchestrate a romance, punish yourself…yield
Find me by the tree in the strawberry field

Walk on water, float on sand
Find yourself, walk hand in hand
Take a bullet if you have to, be a target for once
Challenge the church, fantasize about the nuns

Pluck a rose sometime, tumble down a slope
Strum a guitar; compose a rhythm for a tope
Clap for the children on the street, find me between your hands
When I impose on you, breathe to make amends

2 comments:

Jalap. said...

Other than some zabardasti rhyming (eg - steal etc), its good.

Unknown said...

Google - Find Anything..