Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tell me...

It’s what you did to me, that brings me here
It’s what you forgot to tell which ain’t fair
I still have with me the last words you spoke
Tell me you can’t feel me pulling at our ‘yoke’

Promises, they hold their secrets from me
Moments, mundane they were left to be
I don’t believe them, they never have to lie
Tell me you never wished I would die

I am here in a canopy, floating in thin air
I can see you, close enough to dare
But you have the sun in your eyes
Tell me you didn’t feign the surprise

You see me now; I still live in your insouciance
You can’t reach me in my moment of valiance
You yearn for me, you are tender again
Tell me I didn’t warn you about the pain

1 comment:

Whatever said...

ur wrk has absolutely no comparisons... absolutely awesome...