Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sympathy...

Through the bloody boulevard she walks, with broken glass under her feet
The smoking weapons watch enraptured, as her naked body sweats with deceit
The children run behind her, her grace ignites in their eyes
Temptation is strong, the guns go wet and dead souls arise

The blackness, breached by the white of her skin
Now holds the candle as she kisses her kin
A tear rolls down her cheek, for they do not smile
Hugged by storm, she exposes her the veiled vile

I can see her offer her breast, enticing the child
Terror, grips me, for I realize we need to abide
The men weak from the blow, loose their heads
She wants them to submit, allow entrance to their beds

I don’t want your bread; I don’t want your breast
I don’t want your love; I don’t want your debt
I would probably fuck you for the sake of ‘glory’
And forget your face, for the sake of history

I see her smiling; she knows we shall give in to her charm
How weak could we be, why do we resort to harm
I stand alone, in a crowd of refugees, resisting empathy
I watch helpless, as they yield to Sympathy

1 comment:

Posterori said...

I didn't like this one too much. too much bitterness... in someone so young... tch tch...